Thursday, July 19, 2012

Discharge from the hospital

Well, last night, i finally got my second lucid dream. HAHA
7:00pm I started with heavy cramps that become contractions every 5 minutes. 
started bleeding heavily with cramps.
 I spent another hour having strong and painful contractions.
My miscarriage felt like a really bad period, but the disappointment is what really hurt.
 The contractions started at about 7:00 pm and lasted until about 11:45 pm. 
It was very scary and very painful. 
I called the doctor and they told me that my cervix was opening and getting ready to expel.
 Afterward, i felt very weak and exhausted! 
7:00am after scanning, the doctor said that D&C is not to be carried out as planned.
~dah boleh discharge this tengahari.
Total bill = RM21/-
 Got maternity leave after miscarriage 18/07/2012 - 31/07/2012

My Beloved friend, ( Manje Munira and Hanna Haidir. )
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit me in hospital during my illness. ;( 


No comments:

Post a Comment