Tuesday, July 24, 2012

back in the office? medical leave?

I'm officially on medical leave until 31/07/2012, 
But today I'm back in the office and back to reality (sob, sob) 
Yesterday, I'm feeling so bored and lonely bila hubby pergi work and I terpaksa duduk rumah. 
This is the worst time,  I have nothing to do at the end of the day. Without astro, internet. ERMMMMM....
Then, I just asked to my hubby untuk pergi kerja the next day. 
At first he did not give permission sebab I still on medical leave. 
But, setelah dipujuk dengan many reason, he said okayyyy !!!
Today my husband sent me to the office as usual. 
Naik je office I bagi MC to Kak Sheila and she told me that better I still on holiday sebab ada medical leave from hospital, dia tak nak lah anything happens kalau I pergi kerja. 
So, I balik rumah at the afternoon. 

*sorry degil cakap hubby ;(



1 comment: