Monday, July 16, 2012

12 weeks pregnant and bleeding

I am 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child & have been bleeding 
I got off work and I noticed a tiny amount of blood in my panties 
i'm really nervous because this is my secound time being pregnant and i'm afraid .
yesterday I was co crampy. Sometimes it is dull and sometimes its very uncomfortable.
went straight to my husband and asked him to take me to the hospital
Couldn't find the heartbeat on the scan

HISTORY
LMP  : 18/04/2012
POA : 12 weeks
No scan done
No booking done
** THIS IS UNPLANNED PREGNANCY
** I and husband did not practive any method of contraception properly since last child birth in Nov 2011
Minimal bleeding from os
Os close
Bimanual examination by Dr. Rathi
- Uterus size 12 weeks 
Ultrasound examination : IUGS seen
-empty with no fetal pole
GS : 56.3mm
Problems : 1 previous scar in Nov 2011
Postural hypotension
** Option given by doctor with risk explained :
1. Conservative management
> Spontaneous miscarriage
> Risk of incomplete miscarriage and bleeding
2. Surgical
> ERPOC
> Risk of Uterus perforation, Cervical laceration and bleeding


** I choose ERPOC


Date of ERPOC booked on 19/07/2012
Admission on 18/07/2012 before 10am
at Hospital Ampang.

No comments:

Post a Comment