Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Little busy and lazy lately !

HELLO my lovelise! Wow, life has been so busy lately. Tengah busy moving office to a new place. Malas nyerrr nak packing. (>.<)


I moved offices.

Although my official title is Sales & Administration Executive, I'm completely outside of Finance, which is a nice change.

My old office is about a 10 minute walk from my new office. But SO DIFFERENT.



My old office was loud. I listened to headphones quite often so avoid having a nervous breakdown.



My old office was shared with my boss in my group, and she always had people coming in to talk about work.  We would chit-chat via Skype from time to time, and it was just never....so....dealthy quiet.


Right now I'm in a newer part of the building, and only I and Anna have moved in. I'm in my office by myself. My office furniture is on order so it just looks....empty. 

Apart from Anna, I haven't heard a noise, or anyone talking, or the regular annoying noises that drive me so crazy in my old area. 


I hope it starts to pick up a little bit. But I know I should be careful for what I wish for....


We are pleased to announce that we're moving into new office


No comments:

Post a Comment