Wednesday, March 30, 2011

at last we met...after 8 years !


OMG!!!! I met with my primary school friend which we had not met for 8 yrs!! At last, we met lastnite.


FAISZA ISMAIL @ jaja

after work, i wait for him at the Damai LRT Station. Jaja arrived at 6.30pm. yeahhh, finally ! She looked totally different from the last time we get seperated. Can you imagine...we have not met since secondary until now!! I got to tell you that this is the longest ever friendship I had in my life. it was quite shocking! She too was surprised when she saw me....i got to tell you...i was freaking excited! We had a long chat together. then, we went to Jusco Wangsa Maju and shoping shoping. huhu. .'till it's time for me to go to shah alam....but before that, we go to cheras to get my boyfriend and planned to hantar jaja balik umah. HUHU.. hope to see her again!

1 comment: