Friday, August 17, 2012

Balik Raya : one down, a few more to go

So it is decided. Hubby and i are heading home to Penang first for raya. 

I do not need to fight with my husband about which side to visit first. Traditionally, we as the ladies go back to the husband's side of the family for the first raya. 

My mom, Nanna and Baby going back to Kelantan for raya, then I promised to mom that the 3rd raya I'll arrive there to visit Ayoh and Mok which is my grandfather and grandmother mom's side. 
No worries mom, don't be sad  I'll come to you
Feel sorry to my mom I was not with mom this raya. ;( 
My abah as usual will celebrate Eid in Johor.

This morning, going back to mom's house and take Lily Marissa with us. 
So, I'll celebrate Eid this time with my baby and husband in penang.
 I was excited because I'd never get there. 
At 5 pm we set off back to the kampung with 2 cars. My car and My father in law's car.
 one of the reasons, kenapa Lily Marissa naik dengan nenek diaaaa. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment