Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my hubby's birthday

My memories this Tuesday are centering around my dear hubby who is having a birthday today. 
I'm lucky enough to have known my sweet husband since we were both 13 years old. 
We were friends for many years before we ever dated. 
We did date for a short time in high school and then we were forced to break up.
 This was meant to keep the peace, but in our case it made things rather difficult at the time.
 It's all quite a long story but the good news is that eventually it worked out! ;) 

I am so lucky to have a husband like you. Every year with you is better than the last. Wish you a very Happy Birthdaymy dear husband.

# hubby you just muda dari I 3 days je tau, jangan nak perasan muda sangatssss. 
don't call me KAKAK anymore ! AHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment